Sunday, September 04, 2005

TV



Far, very far from here, in a little village full of mushroom-shaped houses live the Smurfs. The little characters are three apples high, have blue skin and are dressed in white trousers and a cap. Yet they are a happy, easy-going bunch - give or take one or two..I can't really say at this time who those may be, but i know they aren't happy smurfs.
I was soo hooked on the smurfs, i don't know what it was but they were little, blue and always had some kinda drama going on -- smurfette was always trying to seduce someone, and Gargamel wanted to exterminate their species...so all in all, there was never a dull moment.

I even went to a pre-school called Smurfs and Smurfettes. I loved that school..I always wanted to go the next day because I thought I'd finally get to meet the smurfs...How could i know that the students really were the smurfs?
It's okay though, because now i've come to realize that smurfs may just be a cartoon...

one thing that I do know for sure: Alf is real.

1 comment:

MistryZ said...

Yes Alf is real!!! But so are the Smurfs, you and ur non-believing. Just because you never saw a Smurf doesn't me it is fake. You can see air but I believe in it!!!!!