Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lost...

I started watching LOST a couple weeks ago and i'm hooked.
This addiction isn't really a surprise because i'm intrigued by planes and anything plane-like, lol.
so when this series promised to shock me with tales of survivors of a plane crash, stranded upon some mysterious uncharted island..
i had to see what it was all about.
Last week I watched every episode....and for the past couple nights I haven't been sleeping properly. Why?? because i'm having Lost-mares! It's crazyy but soo true. I wake up in the middle of the night, see the hallway light and start calling out to the 'other survivors', telling them "i can see a light -- we're saved!" LOL...yes, i have some serious issues with this show...

1 comment:

ryJuice said...

Looks like I'm the only one not watching Lost. Guess I'll have to conform.