Monday, September 26, 2005

?

When you feel like you know everything, life is good. You don't think that there's a problem you won't be able to solve....THEN out of the blue - the BLUE! you're faced with some random situation where you don't know what the hell to do.
Lol...it always happens like that ...it's this vicious cycle. I've come to accept it as part of life - fate maybe. Maybe i'm not supposed to have all the answers...but then if i'm not supposed to have all the answers, how come I can solve my problems?? That's right, I can solve my problems...i think i'm supposed to have the answers - they should be mine, maybe. hmm...i'll have to give this one some thought. I think this is a random situation, I don't know if i can figure this one out...I should be able to. Shouldn't I?

No comments: