Saturday, September 24, 2005

memories




When you're sneaking out to a club, it's good that you go somewhere that you know you won't get caught....
A long time ago..maybe two years, my younger cousins and my brother wanted to go to calypso hut - apparantly it was the place to be back then, lol. If i didn't go with them, they couldn't go out that night so I gave in and we left the house to go to a movie lol.
Somehow we ended up at the club, feeling all good that we got that far. Outside there was this brown lady selling some nice necklaces with blue lights that were really bright and eye-catching... my brother bought a couple of them and 2 of my cousins and i were wearing them. At the time we thought it was a good idea.

When we walked into the club, the music was good and the dancefloor was packed...
Since the rest of them had never been to a club, they were just taking in the whole scene and I was amused just watching them lol. We were about to venture onto the dancefloor when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone move to the left of our group...I turned and I swear I went into shock, lol. I told my cousins to look too, and I swear we just stood there in disbelief...one of our uncles was there too!
WTF? Why was he there? I didn't care I just didn't wanna be caught I was supposed to be at silvercity, lol. First thing I did was try to turn off the glowing blue necklace I had on..it didn't work! so, i stood there as my uncle walked up to us. he was looking all nervous, stuttering and trying to explain why he was at an all ages jam at calypso hut by himself, lol. he said it was because he came to get food for my aunt, LOL.
yeah, sure whatever - i didn't care why he was there, I knew then that he wouldn't say anything about me being there...
After that the night was good...one of the best memories I have of leading my cousins astray, lol.

2 comments:

MistryZ said...

BAHAHAHHAHA, that sucks for your uncle, his groove was all ruined. I sorry for saying that! Do you still have the necklace?

kells*x117 said...

noo i dunno where that necklace is...