Wednesday, September 14, 2005

After all...

People say that what's meant to be will...
but how do we know if something is really supposed to happen
or
if it's really supposed to be?
...and do we just forget everything that made it not right in the first place?
Everything...that at the time made us feel like the world we knew was being tortured til the end. I don't know or maybe right now I can't understand why..

Why are we back to a place I thought I left behind a year ago?

ONE year and all I can do is ask why!
why didn't you let go?
why do I want to start again?
why do I only remember rare good things instead of the many bad things?

You can't deny what happened was your fault.
You made me hate everything - up to the sound of your voice, and I don't hate easily.
I cut you out of my life, and used to always miss something I couldn't explain. Maybe that's why I kept looking back...
I dont want to accept it, but i understand it because after all is said and done, nothing matters unless we allow it to.

2 comments:

kells*x117 said...

that better be vitamins and not vitamin s! it probably took you forever to come up with that post...

ryJuice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.