Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009

Soo it's a new year, new things...right?
Crazy how time flies by. Feels like 2008 just started when in reality it just ended, WOW.

Ever wonder why things happen like they do? Why does life turn out the way it does for us?
Those are questions that plague my mind, especially when change occurs.
I've always been the first to accept that change is inevitable but I could use it happening less frequently!
I have a love-hate relationship with change. I like the new-ness of it, the feeling that anything is possible that comes along with a new situation. I hate the way it makes you feel like you're in over your head now that you have to adapt to this new-ness.
That in a nutshell is how I feel about change lol.

School started back for the winter semester. I thought I'd freak out when I had to return to my dorm but it was the opposite that happened. I actually like being back here, it gives me a feeling of serenity and peace....of course that only lasts until the first tests are up so right now, I'll have to make the most of it and enjoy the days before stress sets in.

Christmas break was awesome this year. My family (all of us, extended etc) is all about Christmas. It's a time where every little fight or disagreement with each other is just forgotten. My mom has 8 sisters and 2 brothers. It's a big family. Trust me, things happen everyday! lol but this year we all came together and made the best of it.

So although I still think 2008 flew by in a blink of an eye, it ended well for me and that is something I can't complain about.

Happy New Year and all the best for '09!

No comments: