Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another Chapter

I'm in a writing mood. I think I want to write a book...yes, a REAL book.

So much has happened in the past couple weeks, and although I'm stronger because of it, it still lingers on my mind.

It will always matter and I won't lose faith or hope because I know one day things will be okay..but for now, it is what it is.

I've learned from it and it's made me stronger, maybe others can learn from it to.


For the first couple days I was all about 'trust no one' and 'don't get attached' but you know what? It's not worth it to be like that. We live and we learn and if we don't fall down every once in a while, how can we learn to pick ourselves up and move on?

Life is like ...a box of chocolates? LOL no, seriously Life is constant. It will be there whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, so why put up a front and play games? Just say hello to life and start your journey.

No comments: