Thursday, January 08, 2009

Today

Ever had one of those mornings where you think that getting out of bed could very well be the end of the world as you know it? This morning was like that. I had a very, very restless night and it seemed like every hour on the hour I was up, looking at the time. I set my alarm for 10am thinking that would give me more than enough time for my class at 12:40pm. BUT guess what happened? No, guess again. Nooooooooo lol, let me tell you. I heard the alarm and thought I could get an extra half hour....BUT being the sleep-deprived genius I am, I slept through the snooze alarms...not just alarm but alarmS - there were maybe 3 of them. I ended up getting out of bed when I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:20. One word and one word alone was in my head then and it was a bad one lol.
I got to class late and saw the Prof. was talking about something on the overhead...I don't like to be rude and interrupt so I thought I'd wait a few mins til she changed slides.
See, I had to wait the extra mins anyway so I thought hmmm let me go get a coffee.
As I turned to go downstairs to the cafe, I slipped and nearly tripped myself to death down those damn stairs. I always knew one day the stairs and I would fight but really..why did it have to be today? LOL...
Finally made it to class and it was good, learned some new things....all the while the only thing on my mind was revenge against the stairs....and I knew exactly what I had to do...after class was over I took the elevator and threw the stairs a gruesome look on the way.
Yes, that was how today started...now it's 8pm and I'm tired as hell..and it shows, my sarcasm is practically non-existent sooo to save you reading boring non-sensical words, I'll say adieu. (That's goodbye Mary Poppins style, homies!) :)

No comments: