Sunday, September 10, 2006

time, thinking

Too much time to think can be a bad thing...today was not too much fun, had too much time on my hands, nothing to do so naturally I started to think about everything and anything just to pass the time.
It's said you shouldn't live life with regrets...just do what you wanna do. I don't think I have any regrets but if I could go back would I do things differently in some situations? I dunno because then I'd be admitting I had regrets right? wtf? see...that's what too much time does. Time is something that you can't criticize though...not enough time, that's not good.
That's why I 've come up with a new theory time for me...isn't time for someone else. It's not like it seems, nothing ever is. What I mean by it is ...to know someone well, time can't tell me that -- it's how much I know about them that can say something and they can show me that in an hour or a year but it depends on the the person...

My parents are Trini and growing up all i heard was how 'friends will take u but not bring you back' ...when i was younger i was like wtf? but now I know it means that you can put soo much faith in your friends but they may not be there like family for you when you really need them...they might be with you up until you get in trouble but wont' be with you to get you out of it.
I can't speak for everybody BUT i know not all...but i know there are a few friends I can turn to no matter what and i know they'll be there.

No comments: