Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Private call

Last nite I got a call, dont know who it was...the call lasted just under a minute and i could hear background noise and the person breathing BUT just before the phone cut out it sounded like the person came closer to the phone about to say something..then the line went out. I dunno...it's been bugging me since then, couldn't sleep and usually that's not like me. It's just a phonecall, right? BUT I can't put it out of my mind....and you know when you think of everything complicated instead of thinking of the simple explanations? Yeah...well it's not good to think like that.

*if* this was a prank call and i find out who it was...i'll deal with it (dont think it was though, soo it's all good).

I worry a little bit too easily these days, lol.. and calls like that don't help. Can't do anything about it now but still, it's on my mind.

No comments: