Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2010

I'M BACK! I mean it this time, for real.

I've abandoned this blog more than once over the years but something keeps bringing me back to it. I'll take that as a sign from the heavens that I am meant to write. I love writing so even if it's not a 'sign', it's all good.

Why do I think this blog is meant to be? Well that's a fantastic question...I believe that because I have an opinion about anything and everything, anyone and everyone.
There are those who claim everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I'm one of them and I'm not going to lie, in my mind, I analyze everything and judge everyone (in my own right, lol).
Don't get me wrong, I don't do it to be mean or to insult, I judge out of curiousity - it's my way of entertaining myself in a world of daily routines.

I think that if I can amuse myself , I can amuse others too...yes, I'm that GOOD ..atleast that's what i'm told LOL -- okay relax, it's not one of those blogs ;) Enjoy!

ps. If i should abandon this blog again, it's for good reason...2 years til 2012, I gotta make preparations and be ready too...life's not all fun and games, you know? :D

No comments: