Thursday, July 27, 2006

Work

It gives me something to focus on, and when I get paid it seems all worth it. But sometimes all is not as it seems, lol.
I really want to quit my job... it's lost it's luster, I don't feel like I'm doing anything worthwhile and really I just can't understand why I'm still there.

Every shift i have, I just dont' feel like going in...
I made up my mind to quit 2 weeks ago, but somehow it didn't happen. LoL...i thought i'd be fine working til school started back but now I know I can't deal with this job anymore. Too bad I have a shift tomorrow evening. I know it's right to give two weeks notice soo i'll have to stick it out for a little while longer. I honestly have no clue how i'm gonna do that but i'll get through it somehow. Atleast i think i will ... would it be soo bad if I just quit, no two weeks notice?? Because that really would be the best thing for me, really really dont like it there :S

No comments: