Thursday, July 27, 2006

i'm sorry


It's just a word, but right now it's all I can say to show you that I realise I was wrong. You told me think twice but I couldn't see as far as you could. I know now but it's already passed. I didn't want to think things would happen like this, but they did and I am sorry.

When things happen ppl have soo many lines... things happen for a reason, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, not knowing is far worse...the list goes on and on.

I know you'll see this, and maybe this will help ease things. Maybe I was the wrong one, but I stand by my decision...dont think I put you last, it wasn't like that.
I was stubborn. I know this now but it doesn't change much. The last conversation we had was just not good at all. Walking away was hard, but it was what I had to do.
I dont like this tension, been through too much to leave it like that but if things have to be like this then there's nothing more I can do.

Just wanted you to know..and this was the only way.

No comments: