Wednesday, April 19, 2006

green tea...this is war.


yes...... wtf indeed, lol. Apparantly this is my kryptonite - who knew? not me...cuz see this past sunday -- Easter sunday -- a good day, a party day for my fam...I decided to end the night with the rest of them having coffee and tea to ward off that stubborn hang over like feeling. Sooo my dad made me some nice green tea :
After drinking a LITTLE bit of the damn green liquid from my lovely tea cup, i started to feel like i was getting some kinda west-sars like virus. lol...it wasn't good. my lip looked like I was in a boxing match sooo i took some benedryl -- gotta love that stuff, tastes like freezies :D

about 15 mins later, my lip was fine but i couldn't breathe soo my dad called telehealth and i had to drink a lot more benedryl while they sent over the paramedics, pretty but not too smart firemen and the cops :S yes, 1am and my street was lit up like christmas.
with all the meds in me, i was soo taken with the lights and soo drowsy I didn't know left from right -- i do remember asking if i could go to the hospital in the squad car tho and NOT the ambulance....the cops said no :( LoL....my mom liked that answer, she said the neighbours didn't need to think i was a criminal or anything.

all in all it was quite interesting...but now i don't feel soo invincible anymore. don't get me wrong, I still AM, but you know....this weakness thing takes getting used to!
Today I got an epi-pen ...apparantly the docs still give out the same line about better to be safe than sorry, lol.

welll thats all for now...i've gotta be on benedryl until tomorrow, sooooo it's taking it's toll..tooo drowsy to cause trouble heheheh.

No comments: