Wednesday, April 19, 2006

crazy

Brown girls in btown are seriously crazy...if this offends you ...then you must be one of them.

Honestly, if you see a girl with a guy...why must you give them / her cut-eye?? really, does it make you feel better to do this or is it something you do to make you seem jus that much better about yourself and your things to do to make yourself seem cool list for the day?

at work I saw a FRIEND and his girl soo he came over, gave me a hug and said hi...his girl jus walked off to another part of the store, gave me this dirrrty look and didn't talk to him when he went to pay for the clothes he bought her. LOL...honestly that's messed up. if i was his ex, then i could say okay...but really she was jus crazy.

case 2, i was out with some friends at school and we decided to go catch a movie...at the theatre i saw my ex with some friends. In his set of friends was this eww girl who loves him off sooo i thought i'd get her vex...i went over to my ex to say hi and (even though he may very well be the devil ) i gave him a hug LOL :S This girl went all out psycho...i dunno what the hell happened to her but she jus started cussing me out saying that i had no right to be there, or do that which was quite amusing...atleast for me :P

seriously though, brown girls are crazy....not all of us, but most of us. mee...i just like mischief.

No comments: