Saturday, December 31, 2005

tonight

Why do places feel the need to close early on the day before ole years?? Really, when all you want is a place to chill - even a restaurant or whatever, they're closed EARLY. One exception = Boston Pizza. Gotta love BP! Yeah, i quit my job there and I don't really choose to eat there anymore BUT they know what's good (and they have the team pitcher). Tonight, some of my cousins n my brother wanted to go out...too much inside time for them. First we thought we'd see a movie but we're running on west indian time, soo never made it on time :S Then, it was pool but I wasn't into that soo i bepped out, lol. Of course, it's not the same if EVERYONE isn't there , soo they convinced me to go chill somewhere else. Since other places were CLOSED, we ended up at BP. Yes, i know i mentioned this before but right now that's the point i'm at in my story.
Some good times were had...that's not really surprising tho, i love my family...esp. my cousins - we just all understand each other. I thought that since tomorrow is the big new years party/ole years nite that I would start the drinking early...
For some reason i don't remember I ordered a rickard's red...WTF? I'm not really a beer person EXCEPT for Corona ......gotta love the imports :D
So, i get a pint of Rickard's and i'm wondering how i'm gonna finish it while also thinking that it's bad luck not to finish it. Very tricky situation.
I did finish it tho..u know, gotta avoid bad luck at every turn. Right now, it's 3:11 am and i'm feeling not sooo super. I don't like Rickard's red...atleast not right now. I realise this now when it's all over and done with. Oh well..it was good while it lasted.
Next time i think i'll stick to my corona or some kinda mixed drink.
some ppl say you don't know til you KNOW soo i guess it's all good. I'm not sure about that tho, i'll have to think about it.
Yeah...so that's my story for tonite. MMMMMMMMMMM corona, ewwwwwww Rickards.
The thing that I can't figure out is how the hell i ended up with beer when I wanted Cider?? Lol..soo much to think yet I don't really care.

No comments: