Saturday, December 17, 2005

only one more week


It's almost Christmas time...yay. Lol, I love Christmas - really I doooooooo BUT today was one of those 'test-your-nerve-by-making-you-jump-thru-hoops' days soo just keep that in mind.

In my family (which is made up of a lot of ppl), we all look forward to seeing all the gifts under the tree and all the lights, decorations etc. The one part everyone dreads is actually delivering those presents. Why would someone dread that? Because there are soo many of them to drop off. Every household distributes about 50 gifts to the rest of the family...now really that's a lot of stuff. and when it's heavy glassware or breakable randomness, it's just sooo much more fun.
TODAYYY I not only had to deliver MY share, but gifts from two aunts as well as one of my uncles. Seriously, I drive a neon where did they think this would all fit?? OOh I also had a carload of ppl with me.
AND the highways were trafficky...leaving me no choice but to drive thru stupid slow streets that took me FOREVER to get into toronto, forever to get to each house there and forever to get back home.

Yes, right now there are still gifts sitting in the trunk of my car...some may even be in the garage. all i know is I'm inside, warm and content for the time being and nothing is gonna make me go deliver gifts tonite - nuthin, yo.

I guess even tho I can take dr.phil, even challenge oprah, SANTA-ing is far beyond my abilities. That old man has some serious skills, lol.

No comments: