Thursday, December 29, 2005

INSIDE


I hadn't been clubbing in over a year! soo friday nite was a big deal in that sense...the day didn't go as planned though. First I missed out on King Kong with the Ching crew, then I missed dinner with them because family has a way of just showing up (uninvited, lol).
So, after all the missed times I had to do something to redeem myself. :)
What did i choose to do? I went to Inside nightclub.
It was some good times, after an hour in line and not getting guestlist price..still worth it.
Some friends i know from church were there too...Now i know that i'm a sinner, some of them could cause mischeif but for the most part, they were good.
I was worried about just how much of my clubbing antics would get back to the church on sunday, and i didn't think the things i did at a club would be the right things to discuss with our congregation but really everyone loves gossip.
All those thoughts quickly disappeared when I caught up with my good friend "Corona", LOL. After some quality time with my drinks, I didn't care who said what or where that what was said.
The club was good, music was good soo really it was just a good nite. Dancing, alcohol and good company = no complaints.

No comments: