Friday, November 04, 2005

Teeth




Damn this process called teething!
Old teeth moving to make space for new teeth,
new teeth coming from God knows where and it hurts! :S
Soo this is the situation...
after years of indecision, my wisdom teeth have decided that it is finally time to make their debut and I'm in P A I N!!! Advil, Tylenol, misc. meds...nothing works.
Whyyyy??? :(
I have no idea...
The way I figure it is...I have enough teeth and i think as far as wisdom goes, I have nothing against acquiring it with age :D sooo, I don't really need these wisdom teeth. nope, not me.

I went in search of some info. and this is what i found...

"Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars are the last teeth to erupt.
This occurs usually between the ages of 17 and 25.
There remains a great deal of controversy regarding whether or not these teeth need to be removed. "

REMOVED?!? Hell NOOOOOOOO , niccuh! LOL.

1 comment:

ryJuice said...

Why WOULDN'T you get your wisdom teeth removed? It's fun and tangy. I wish I could grow some MORE wisdom teeth just so I could get them removed AGAIN!