Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday

End of the week, soo it's time to reflect...or so i've been told to do.
Something about it making life seem so much more worth it and what not.
Why not? I'll try it...
Started tutoring this week....Gr. 11 Bio and Finite Math.
FINITE MATH!
If only Mr. Boyd could see me now, lol.
I used to skip soo many of those classes, that's when I found out Ching staff actually had a list of students who were "bad" :S
..yes I secured a top ten spot on it in OAC -- only cuz I couldn't stand going to class so often. Everyday, now that's really asking a bit much, lol.
Tutoring makes me feel like i'm the smartest person out there, you know I even caught myself singing the "smart song" that Homer Simpson sings ....
i know you know what I'm talking about, no need to front.
lol..I know that you know that I know u know that episode when homer's singing
"I am so smart, S-M-R-T"
LoL....yes, I'm just that smart. It's all good though, this gives me something to do while i'm on this break from school...and while I'm loving the time off, I miss it. don't get me wrong...I don't miss the classes (hell NO), just the ppl and random times that could be had if I were there.
Being home has advantages, but time to think and reflect is not necessarily one of them. I swear I find ways to get myself into trouble when I'm not even doing anything that would be troublesome. HOW? I have no clue. And when I say trouble I'm not talking trouble like "oo noooo i'm gonna get into trouble for this, grounded and shit like that" but trouble like "damn, why did i wanna take apart the microwave in the first place...now how do i fix it??"

yeah...random things that make me wonder what makes me do the things I do. It's not for attention...I just do it cuz it's something to do, and that's not a good reason either. Hmm....quite the pickle i'm in wouldn't you agree? LoL....I'm too tired to make sense of this, sooo i'm gonna get me some coffee. :D

2 comments:

MistryZ said...

Yea thinking is annoying, but i can't stop it. MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kells*x117 said...

couldn't agree more, lol