Friday, October 28, 2005

Trinidad

I'm missing Trinidad more and more these days...haven't been back for 5 years! That's just crazy, lol. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like I have to go back...I have to be there - even if it's only for a little while. Of course when the time comes to go, I get scared and don't want to go, I don't really understand that part.

I remember back when i started school there, the uniforms and everything...i did some stupid things...I used to run things, lol. My mom was a teacher, and she knew soo many ppl soo i was like this priviledged child....yes i was spoiled. I was in the equiv. of gr. 1 but it was soo much fun......
My best friend was a boy named Runcy, lol. He was my protector, if i wanted something done he would take care of it etc. He was always there for me...he even tied my shoes for me! LOL.
Then there was this girl named Raquel i think....yeah i hated her ok hate is too strong..i disliked her more than anyone can dislike another person - she was just so stupid. I was so mean to her too, but our teacher was friends with my mother...so i never got in trouble :)
One day she called me spoiled (the worst thing everrrr) so i took the new pencil she was showing off earlier that day , broke it into littly pieces and put them back on her desk....
Needless to say, she never gave me attitude again LOL.

No comments: