Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cheltenham Badlands



first, this place was like nothing i've ever seen & second, its name just fit.. lol Okay, I like the name sooo that's why :P
As soon as I saw it, I thought it looked like "sleeping dinosaurs" and I had this bad feeling about walking through the place as if the dinosaurs would wake up and get me :S
LOL...in reality there are no dinosaurs, it's a dried out sea bed that existed a looonnng time ago. It's strange to trek through the badlands though, because it's like being somewhere so different...
It's weird how when you're isolated you think of the worst that could happen...ppl say it's to prepare yourself should those things actually take place. For me, while I was in the middle of nowhere, exploring so-called BADlands, i kept wondering "what if aliens were there?? or what if some creature was there??" then...crazy as i am i started to think about what if i got LOST there?
In the end i had a good time and the dinosaurs didn't wake up, soo that's all that matters lol.

No comments: