Sunday, October 02, 2005

field trip


Two weeks ago I went back to Ching. It was a year and a half since I had been there...but it was good. I remember when I left to go to university, I always wanted to go back or turn time back. I liked being in high school...not for the classes, but the people :)
Ching is different though, people don't really mix anymore. There's so much tension for stupid things and kids are fighting just to prove themselves.

I remember the last day of OAC, I was just sad. I kept thinking that I wasn't gonna be able to see my friends everyday like I was used to. That's one thing that scared me the most about leaving ching, and I swear I used to wish time would just freeze.
It's different now though because so much time has passed, and I still miss the fun times in high school but I wouldn't go back, its .

After stepping into Ching, it's hard to explain it but the school felt small somehow...like I had outgrown it. Everything is still in the same place, but now by stairway in the corner of the french and business hallways, there's an elevator that goes down into the science hall.
The school is crowded...something like 1600 students, 20 portables and 128 staff. Ohh and I found out that Mr. Rosario went to a new school in Mississauga, fun times for all :)

No comments: