Sunday, October 22, 2006

it's been a little while...

..but now i'm back, lol...
Lately I've been getting into situations i couldn't even think of myself ever being in...getting kicked outta class? lol ok, that was fun ... but not good.
then clubbing in t.o. i got kicked outta there....seriously WTF? that was just not me, dunno whyy it came to that but it's all good, can't change it now and it's all memories in the end. That nite was gooood times though even with all that happened :D

Been getting into a lot of trouble too... I say everything on my mind yet there's always some kind of respect when i do it....these days i could care less. It's not bad, but it's not good either because after everything's said and done, i dunno why it just doesnt change things and I feel guilty... THAT hasn't changed about me. NO matter how much i try I just can't get rid of that ...I still care about everything, even when it really doesn't matter & everyone , even when they dont seem to deserve it.

In philosophy class a couple weeks ago, the lecture was based on one statement...

If something happens now (in the present), it is because something in the past
made it happen.

sooo we really have no control over what we do, even if we think we do. We have choices, but the overall path we're on isn't for us to control, we follow it to achieve our goals thinking we're choosing it but really we are not....

soo then, i couldnt really avoid any of what happened, even if i tried...was it really supposed to be like this? it just doesnt seem right.

No comments: