Thursday, October 05, 2006

22

I'm 22 now...lol
4th Oct. 84 -- special day in history right there :D

Tonite ...last nite...watever, my bday was some good times. Saw some ppl I hadn't seen in a while which was good. that was just a little part of it though.

My little cousins Sam, Chris and Tiff with guest appearance by DJ mask face lol took me out to dinner... that was cool, they're growing up so fast. We went to Triple A...some chinese buffet, really it wasnt the place that mattered but just being in their company, it meant a lot to me.
After that, went back up to their side...Bovaird & Brisdale :) Sam and Chris bought me a Choc. cake, they're so sweet.

After that, i had some good chillin times with my homie :D didn't really chill with him for a while, sooo that topped off my bday fun, it was jus simple....good times.

Definitely will not forget turning 22, leaving 21 behind....thanks cousins...special thanks to my homie LoL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy birthday kel's. i'll be sure to make it a good one for you on friday when we hit the club. can we get drunk in the limo?