Thursday, November 09, 2006

People change...everyday things happen that words just cant explain and still you try... when the time finally comes where you're too tired to keep trying and you dont accept it, but you just leave it be....things change yet again.

Sometimes you can do something which at the time....in the moment seems like it's alright, or that it should be done but then after the fact you just cant believe you did it...like WTF?

yeah, i've changed... i used to think everything through ...to the point where I'd think too much. Now, I dont think enough...I just do. See, I've come to realize that time is never on our side...when you want it, it's not there ...when you just want it to go by, it crawls.

Lately it seems like i have been getting into situations that when I dont know how to get out of right away...if at all. nothing serious in the sense that my life is in danger but still serious that i'm affected by things that i do. I dont know why, I thought it was just a shift in how I was thinking...and that I was just adjusting to not being soo careful. but now i'm not so sure...
see, i do believe that things that happen are gonna happen whether we want them to or not...they are set out and will occur. Even so...I can't understand them, the relevance they have etc. it's just sooo confusing.

No comments: