Saturday, August 19, 2006

?

if there are billions of ppl in this world, isn't it only logical that family and friends be there for each other? what's up with all the drama and beef, yo? lol, I don't understand young kids these days, lol. Don't get me wrong I'm not so innocent myself, if someone starts something stupid but insists on getting in the way of my family / friends well-being then i will step in....but i'm a very rational person. I'm not always looking for a fight. i'd rather settle it without the violence u know?
The only thing that really does set me off is seeing someone I care about not happy. Worse yet if someone else makes them that way...then that's the feeling i hate most in the world and I just can't take that...seeing fam/friends like that or knowing they're going through something like that. That's something I can't sit back and just let go. I'll do anything to make sure those closest to me are alright and it doesn't matter what I have to go through as long as they're good.


There are those few people who I will under ANY circumstances whether they are right or wrong do anything for...if you know me, you know i'm not a fighter, but for them, yeahh i would try LoL.


That's just who I am...gotta stand for something or fall for anything right?

No comments: