Friday, January 13, 2006

one day

I was gonna write about school - see, i finally went back on monday and after waking up at 530AM for chem and bio labs during the week AND taking the go bus, i was ready to blog non-stop BUT in one minute soo much can change.
Tonite i found out that someone i know - my lil cousin's best friend is going through something I can't help them with. He's sick, and they say his time's limited, treatment's not working. That just changed my whole attitude..nothing mattered about my week anymore because all I could think about since then is what can I do...there has to be something, maybe I just can't think of it yet.
this friend is like family too, so it's just not easy.

I keep thinking if I knew I only had a couple days left, what would I do? I know i'd spend my time with fam.& friends, but that's a given. I don't know how else to answer this question and i keep trying because I wanna know what he's going through, but i can't seem to find any other answers.

I know it's rough on my cousin...I've been through this. I hope that this doesn't end the same way though.

In gr. 9 I lost two friends - Ryan and Jen. '99 wasn't a good year, so much changed after that.
Today when i got the bad news, all those old memories just came rushing back to me, all the days gone by.
It's said that it gets easier with time but all time does is allow you to contemplate your circumstance and try to understand. In the end, all we have are memories.
Until something drastic happens, everyone lives their life so wrapped up, or kept away. it's so pointless because life is a journey, so why not take chances sometimes, and live in the moments those chances create? how you live your life is your own choice but what would you do if you only had one more day?

No comments: